CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Introduction and Manefesto

I had just about given up on blogging. I got bored with the person who had started the old blog 5 years before. That person was sad, lonely, often delusional. That was Zezrie, this is me, Tabitha. If you are at all curious, go to http://www.zezrie.blogspot.com/ , for shits and giggles.
Who the Hell am I? I am 37 years old. I am an occasional painter and college student; I am also a proud mom-to-be to Zane, and wife to Daniel. I'm waiting for my son to be born in November. I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up yet. I like computers, art, medicine, history, and law. I am an unapologetic liberal and card carrying ACLU member living in Semi-Rural Appalachia. I have been a practicing Wiccan for 20 years, and my husband and I are Swingers. I am a once and future runner.
I am a woman of strong beliefs:

  • I believe in equality in all people, faiths, religions, creeds, sexual identities, etc.
  • I believe Christianity and Islam started out as good ideas that have been corrupted by humanity.
  • I am a supporter of Barrack Obama
  • Key West Florida is the closest thing to Heaven on Earth
  • Pineapple Express is the Pulp Fiction of this decade.
  • Discovery Channel keeps me sane.
  • ....and the most important thing that keeps me sane is my sense (often twisted) of humor.

0 comments: