CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yes Im Pregnant

As of this past Saturday, I am 29 weeks pregnant. Our son is set to make his grand entrance in November, the day before my husband's birthday. He swears he's hanging me upside down until his birthday, then turning me right side up to insure the proper shared birthday with his son (hehe good luck with that honey). Yes, for Appalachia, I am old to be breeding my first child. My hus is 35, I am 37. I feel like Grandma Moses at the OB/GYN visits. I have read other "mommy" blogs, and I can assure you with reasonable certainty this blog will not be one of them. I believe that a child enhances ones life, but should not take it over. I am unique individual giving birth to a unique individual. Thus, I wont post every time I change a diaper (you are welcome).
This pregnancy, because of my "Advanced Maternal Age" has not been without issues. I will keep you reasonably posted on my and my son's condition in upcoming posts-as I get a swift kick to the bladder as a reminder on how unique an individual he is.....

0 comments: